"I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" is a episode from . In this episode, attempts to join the .
SpongeBob and Patrick are attending the . Patrick takes pleasure in touching every display in sight, much to the ire of the security guard. SpongeBob,
meanwhile, focuses on the "Jelly Spotters," a famous enthusiast club, and fawns over its leader, Kevin the Sea Cucumber. At first, Kevin rebuffs SpongeBob's adoration. However, after realizing that SpongeBob will go to any lengths to please him, Kevin decides to let him try out for the Jelly Spotters, thinking his antics will make for a good laugh.
Kevin's first test for SpongeBob is to catch a jellyfish, which proves quite simple for SpongeBob as one immediately flies into his net. Kevin smacks it out in annoyance, causing it to sting him. He revises the quota to two jellyfish, and two jellyfish nestle into SpongeBob's net. Even an increase to 20 jellyfish simply prompts more of them to arrive. Kevin angrily kicks the net, inciting the wrath of the jellyfish. Undeterred, Kevin continues to give SpongeBob many more tests, all of which SpongeBob passes effortlessly while Kevin gets stung relentlessly.
Kevin, covered in stings and extremely frustrated, tells SpongeBob that his final test will be to catch a Queen Jellyfish. He then ties SpongeBob to a post, provides him a whistle that produces a "Queen Jellyfish call" (which sounds much like the word "loser") and leaves him there.
"Look, everybody! Kevin's back!"
After a great length of time blowing the call, SpongeBob is very tired and prepared to give up before a Queen Jellyfish finally arrives. SpongeBob's joy is short-lived as he discovers Kevin has gone and the large jellyfish begins chasing him. Eventually, the queen corners him at the edge of a cliff, where it is revealed to be a robot piloted by Kevin and the anchovy club members. Kevin reveals his true intentions to SpongeBob and shows him several other people at the bottom of the pit below, all of whom were his former "biggest fans."
Kevin and his crew starts calling SpongeBob a loser. However, before Kevin can force SpongeBob off the cliff, an even larger King Jellyfish appears and falls in love with the robot queen. Puckering up for a kiss, the king pursues the contraption until it crashes and reveals its occupants. The furious king chases down SpongeBob, Kevin, and the anchovies, eventually cornering them in a cave. Kevin panics, admitting that he has no actual expertise in dealing with jellyfish and that he was only in it for the fashion. SpongeBob, the only one brave enough to confront the King Jellyfish, blows for him a giant pie bubble, which the king happily accepts and leaves with. When an incredulous Kevin asks how he was able to do it, SpongeBob simply tells him, "Everybody loves pie!" The anchovies cheer SpongeBob for his heroism, but Kevin denies SpongeBob club membership for not actually catching a queen jellyfish. Having had enough of Kevin's attitude, the anchovies forcibly remove Kevin's crown and place it atop SpongeBob. SpongeBob is amazed by his new hat, Kevin painfully informing him that's not what it is.
Back at the convention, SpongeBob tells Patrick about his experience and reveals that he turned down the Jelly Spotters' offer to join; jellyfishing is, most of all, about the jellyfish themselves. Patrick remarks upon how much SpongeBob has matured regarding hero worship, and they depart with Patrick's own hero, Jeffrey Jellyfish, tied up in a wagon with a sad look on his face.
Music( ‣ ) Associated production music
( • ) Original music
( ◦ ) SpongeBob music
‣ - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [title card]
‣ - Peter Dennis [opening]
‣ - Paul Fenoulhet [The Jellyspotters]
‣ - Gerhard Trede [Kevin answering questions]
‣ - Sidney Torch ["Look, I won't let the guy join the club."]
‣ - Nicolas Carr ["I'd love it!"]
‣ - Steven Simmons [driving through Jellyfish Fields]
‣ - George Callert [SpongeBob passing Kevin's tests]
‣ - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [montage of Kevin getting stung]
‣ - David Snell [catching a queen jellyfish]
‣ - Gregor F. Narholz [queen jellyfish appears]
‣ - Gregor F. Narholz [Kevin's gone]
‣ - Gregor F. Narholz [queen jellyfish chases SpongeBob]
‣ - Gerhard Trede [Kevin inside robot jellyfish]
‣ - Dick Stephen Walter [king jellyfish appears]
‣ - Ben Nabor ["Kissy face!"]
‣ - Gregor F. Narholz [Jellyspotters hide in a cave]
‣ - Jeremy Wakefield ["It's hopeless! We're trapped!"]
‣ - Gregor F. Narholz [SpongeBob blows a pie-shaped bubble]
‣ - Gerhard Trede [Kevin's scalp ripped off/Transition to next scene]
‣ - Peter Dennis [ending]
- As of September 9, , The Internet Movie Database (IMDB) gives this episode a rating of 8.7/10 based on 378 ratings by users. TV.com users give this episode a rating of 8.7/10 based on 147 votes.
- Although this episode aired on March 7, 2001, it was made in according to the credits.
- Big Lenny appears in the PC game as an enemy in the jellyfishing level.
- can be seen in the bottom of the pit with one of his legs bent out of shape, possibly referencing his frequent "" line.
- Both of the gloves SpongeBob uses to punch himself were reused in .
- Lists of tests Kevin gave to SpongeBob:
- Catch a jellyfish
- Catch two jellyfish
- Catch twenty jellyfish
- Allow jellyfish to eat jelly off your face
- Catch a jellyfish blindfolded
- Catch a jellyfish while standing on your head
- Catch a queen jellyfish
- Six other tests
- A statue of Kevin can be seen in the consoles version of
- "" billboards are seen throughout the episode and they are also seen in a few SpongeBob SquarePants video games.
- This episode takes place after because SpongeBob seems a little less nervous about the King Jellyfish in this episode than in that game. Also, King Jellyfish does not seem to remember SpongeBob in that game.
- SpongeBob states that he has never seen a Queen Jellyfish before that means that this episode takes place before "."
- This episode reveals that there is more than one Queen Jellyfish. It is possible that there is one for every species of Jellyfish.
- This episode premiered on 's 43rd birthday.
- This is the third time where does not appear in both segments. and also don't appear in both segments.
- This is the second time SpongeBob attends a jellyfish convention after the one held in Ukulele Bottom in "". This convention cannot be the one from the latter as the convention held here is biannual (happening twice a year), while the Ukulele Bottom convention is annual.
- Dr. Manowar was said to be the only person who was stung by Big Lenny and lived. This could be a reference to J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series in which Harry was the only known person to survive a killing curse.
- Manowar is a spoof of the (an invertebrate that is similar to a jellyfish).
- SpongeBob's obsessive need to repeat "Hi Kevin" during the convention is in direct correlation to episode "Little Debbie" of in which Debbie Pfeiffer, Paul's sister, follows around Kevin Arnold saying "Hi Kevin" using the same mannerisms and dreamy tone of voice.
- SpongeBob's mention of touching the hem of Kevin's pocket protector is a reference to the Bible ("A desperate woman brushed the hem of Christ's cloak to heal her disease." - Luke 8:43-48)
- A banner in the background of the convention says, "Got Stung?," a reference to the former "" campaign (now called "milklife.")
- When Patrick thought Kevin was a pickle instead of a cucumber, it may have been a reference to when they thought
- In some recent airings, the title card was not shown.
- Instead it fades from black to the opening credits after the commercial break.
- This error was fixed by , .
- During the opening credits, when credited as "storyboard artist," he is credited as Williams Reiss, but back to William Reiss without one of the "S" in the "written by" section of the credits.
- If one were to listen closely in current airings, the title card music is slightly quieter in the beginning, then goes to normal volume at the end.
- During the end credits, when 's name is shown, her last name is accidentally spelled Irwn.
- Kevin said that he doesn't use bamboo for the jellyfish nets. However, he and the anchovies were using bamboo nets when they were in Jellyfish Fields.
- After Kevin and the anchovies laugh at SpongeBob in one scene, Kevin's voice changes.
- After Kevin was stung by twenty jellyfish, one anchovy saying "wah, wah, waaah," was heard, but none of the five anchovies accompanying Kevin were opening their mouths.
- In one shot, the sky is red (due to the sunset at ), but in next shot underwater, the sky is blue.
Why is there another edge?
- When SpongeBob looks at the bottom of the cliff, the grass is seen, but when he looks, there is another edge.
- Also, SpongeBob's socks are missing the blue stripe in the scene.
- When the Queen Jellyfish hits the billboard and crashes, there is jelly coming out of the bottom, despite the fact that it is a robot.
- After Kevin's crown is stung, one anchovy's eyes disappear when the jellyfish swims by it.
- SpongeBob has 5 fingers when he is holding a iron boxing glove.
- Patrick touching stuff, with the security guard telling him not to.
- One of the anchovies saying, "Wah, wah, waaah" after Kevin gets stung, and Kevin getting shocked by jellyfishes.
- SpongeBob asking if he is in the Jellyspotters, with Kevin replying that he is not, while getting stung by jellyfish.
Discussions about I'm Your Biggest Fanatic
Baby photo shoot prop ideas
James anthony photography ri
History of photography syllabus
Photo booth props to buy uk
Photo online editor collage