You are here: / Holidays / / / / Easy Paperclip Angel Ornament
By Noreen Doll.
This easy paperclip angel ornament is so quick to make, you can make a dozen or two in an hour.
It makes a perfect small gift for teachers, co-workers, neighbors, and others to whom you would like to give a little something.
You can find butterfly paperclips (about 1 1/2 inches by 1 1/2 inches) at Amazon, Walmart or an office supply store.
I found the 12mm pink round plastic pearl beads at Hobby Lobby for 99 cents for 16.
What You Need
12mm Pink Round Pearl Bead
Butterfly Paperclip (about 1 12/ inches by 1 1/2 inches) from Walmart or Office Supply store or on Amazon.
1/8 Inch Wide Ribbon
What You Do
1. Choose a bead, and use an ice pick or other sharp object to clean out the hole so you can push the ribbon through it. Don’t try to enlarge the hole, just clean it out.
2. Cut a piece of 1/8 inch wide ribbon 11 inches long. Cut the ends on a diagonal.
You may need a piece an inch or 2 longer when you are first starting out, to ease knot tying.
3. Slightly twist the ends of the ribbon to start threading it through the hole.
I used an opened paper clip to help push the ribbon through.
(Bobbie – from – offered this great tip: “Just a FYI once you’ve cleared out the pearl’s hole, use a floss threader to guide the ribbon through…” Thank you so much, Bobbie!)
4. Make sure the ribbon ends are even.
5. Use the loop end to push through the paperclip as shown.
6. Make a lark’s head knot. Or pull the ends and bead through the loop and pull up snuggly against the top of the paperclip center.
7. Make another knot on top of the bead.
Pull both ends of the ribbon through a loop and pull this knot up snuggly against the top of the bead. You will have a knot on each side of the bead.
8. Make another knot near the ends of the ribbon. Trim the ends neatly on a diagonal.
Hang the easy paperclip angel ornament using the ribbon.
Filed Under: , , , , Tagged With: , ,
Copyright © 2018
Photosynthesis and respiration test questions
Photo de phare breton
Hooks for hanging photo frames
Mallu masala actress hot photos
An electronic load for testing photovoltaic panels
Cameras for birds photography