Open your photo using Photoshop.
Go to image menu located at the top in between layer and edit.
Click image and bring the cursor down to adjustments.
Know that the adjustments setting will give a list of different options to chose from.
Next select Black & White.
6Adjust each color individually. Reds, Yellows, Greens, Cyan's, Blues and Magenta's are options to chose from.
- Adjusting tints is also an option by clicking the box labeled tint.
- At the top of this box there is an option labeled preset. These are options however, in some cases, adjusting the colors individually gives better results.
- When the picture looks its best, select OK.
- Next adjust the brightness and contrast of your photo. In order to do this, go back to the image menu and adjustments. There will be an option labeled Brightness/Contrast. Select this option.
- This setting will allow for individual adjustments.
Learn that when adjusting settings the select preview will make it easier to achieve the desired adjustments. This is because it will allow for changes to be seen as they are made.
Select OK when you have the photo at its desired look.
Adjust your photo from there and save changes.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- It is recommended to always save the original in the case you might want to make separate changes.
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 62,186 times.Is this article up to date?
Help answer questions
South asian wedding photography toronto
Photo de phare breton
Hot celebrity paparazzi photos
Photos of thurgood marshall
Photo of bathroom interior
Turn photo into disney cartoon
Space shuttle challenger crew remains photos