CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows Vista Home Basic, Home Premium, Ultimate, and Business (32 Bit and 64 Bit) or Windows XP Home, Professional, Media Edition, 64-Bit or Tablet PC Edition (with latest Service Pack and Critical Updates)
- Pentium III, 800 MHz or AMD Athlon XP
- 512 MB RAM
- Mouse or tablet
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution (768 x 1024 on a Tablet PC)
- DVD-ROM drive
- 370 MB hard disk space (CorelDRAW X4 only; more space will be required for other suite applications)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or higher
Before installing CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4
- Make sure that your system Date/Time are set correctly.
- Close all applications, including all virus detection programs and applications that are open in the system tray or on the Windows taskbar. Not doing so may increase the installation time and interfere with installation.
- On XP, you should be logged in as an administrator or as a user with administrative rights.
- Make sure that you have enough free disk space available on the drive where you want to install the application.
- To avoid file and memory conflicts, close all running programs and delete the contents of your system's TEMP folders. [C:\Documents and Settings\<Administrator>\Local Settings\Temp] and [C:\<WINNT>\Temp]
- Corel recommends that you install CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 in its own directory to avoid conflicts with previous versions.
- For network administrators, a Network Deployment Guide is available to organizations that have purchased multiple licenses of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4. For more information, contact Corel's Licensing Department or Customer Service.
Installing CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4
Before you begin, read "Before installing CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4" above.
- Insert the CGS X4 Disc in the DVD drive.
If the Autorun screen does not start automatically, click Start on the Windows taskbar, and click Run. Type D:\autorun.exe or D:\Setup\Setup.exe, where D is the letter that corresponds to the DVD drive.
- Follow the instructions for installing the application.
Uninstalling CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4
For Windows XP
- On the Windows taskbar, click Start > Control panel > Add or remove programs.
- Select CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 from the list, click Change/Remove, and then click the Remove button.
If you want to keep your user files, such as preferences, presets, user-created fills, and customized files, leave the Remove user files check box disabled.
For Windows Vista
- On the Windows taskbar, click Start > Control panel > Programs and Features icon.
- Select CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 from the list and choose Uninstall/Change.
- If you want to keep your user files, such as preferences, presets, user-created fills, and customized files, leave the Remove user files check box disabled.
Documentation and Tutorials
The electronic documentation files listed below are available with CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4. Unless otherwise noted, these files are in PDF format and require Adobe Reader or a compatible application to view them. Adobe(R) Reader is available for download from .
- The CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 User Guide can be accessed from the Windows Start menu under CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 > Documentation. If the user guide is not installed, you can update your existing installation through Control panel > Programs > Uninstall a program (Windows Vista) or Control panel > Add/remove programs (Windows XP).
- The CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 Programming Guide for VBA and the Object Model documents can be accessed from the Windows Start menu under CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 > Documentation if the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) component for CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 is installed.
- Tutorials for CorelDRAW X4 and Corel PHOTO-PAINT X4 can be accessed from the Learning tools page of the Welcome screen. All sample files used for the tutorials are located in the ...\Program Files\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4\Tutorial files folder.
- You now have the option to install all clipart, photos and objects to your hard drive as part of the Extras Installer; however, the suite must be installed before these items can be installed to your hard drive.
- Open Type fonts, True Type fonts, and symbol fonts are included with CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4; however, they must first be added or installed to be used within applications. For more information on installing fonts, refer to your Windows documentation, the Help within Font Navigator, or any other font management program.
- Fonts are available within the Extras\Content\Fonts folder on the DVD. Symbol fonts are available in the Extras\Content\Fonts\Symbols folder on the DVD.
- Extra pattern fills, spraylists, frames, tile files, brush textures, image lists, objects and photos are available as part of the Extras installer. See the Help for more information on how to load and use these files within CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 applications.
- Samples files for each application are available in a samples sub-folder for each application.
(for example, ..\Program Files\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics X4\Draw\Samples).
- Additional template files are available as part of the Extras installer.
- If additional application language components are installed after templates from the Extra Content installer, the list of language templates available within the New From Template feature in CorelDRAW will not be updated. To add the additional template language content, run a Repair installation from within the Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs (XP) or Programs and Features (Vista) on the CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 - Extra Content installer. The list of templates available will be updated to match the application languages installed.
Screensaver included with CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4
- After installing the CorelDRAW X4 screen saver on Vista, it may not appear in the Screen Saver Settings dialog. Close the Screen Saver Settings dialog and re-open it to locate the screen saver.
- Periodically, it may be necessary to restore the application's workspace to the default settings. To do this, hold down F8, and start the application. A dialog box appears asking if you want to overwrite the current workspace with the factory default. Click Yes. The application will start using the default settings for the currently selected workspace. Note that you will lose any workspace customization that you have done. See the Help for information about creating, using, and customizing multiple workspaces.
- A minimum 200 MB paging file is recommended for best performance when using CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 applications. Paging file sizes are set in the Operating system > Virtual memory controls.
Tablet PC & Pen support
- If you're using a Tablet PC with a Wacom(R) interface, and you don't have pen pressure support, you can fix this by getting a Tablet PC driver update from Wacom.
- Placed EPS files may be omitted while publishing to PDF.
- Importing PDF files that contain transparencies on symbols will have the transparency removed from the symbol.
- Arrow head or calligraphic outline attributes will be dropped on export to AI.
JPEG 2000 (JP2)
- Not all Web browsers support the JPEG 2000 file format (JPEG 2000 Standard and JPEG 2000 Codestream). You may require a plug-in to view files saved to this format.
- JP2 import filter supports JPEG 2000 Standard and JPEG 2000 Codestream.
- JPEG 2000 Codestream uses the .jp2 filename extension with metadata on export.
Portable Network Graphics (PNG)
- Not all browsers support PNG transparency. Please check your browser documentation.
Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
- To preview SVG files through the SVG export dialog box, you need an SVG viewer.
Pantone Color Guides
In the Spring of 2005, Pantone, Inc., released two brand-new color guides:
These guides replace the PANTONE SOLID TO PROCESS GUIDE coated, and PANTONE SOLID TO PROCESS GUIDE coated Euro, respectively.
Corel is pleased to offer support for the CMYK simulation values contained within these two guides. The PANTONE library, which is labeled "PANTONE solid to process coated EURO", actually has the updated values contained in the PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE COATED EURO GUIDE.
With regard to the North American version of PANTONE color bridge coated, if you select PANTONE colors from the PANTONE solid coated, PANTONE solid uncoated or PANTONE solid matte libraries, the resulting CMYK values are consistent with those in PANTONE color bridge coated. Please note that the data within the PANTONE SOLID TO PROCESS GUIDE coated, and PANTONE SOLID TO PROCESS GUIDE coated EURO, are not supported in this release.
For more information on Pantone's newest guides, please use the following links:
PANTONE color bridge coated http://www.pantone.com
PANTONE color bridge coated EURO
Recently Pantone released the 2006 edition of the PANTONE® PASTEL FORMULA GUIDE coated/ uncoated, featuring 28 new colors, and the PANTONE® METALLIC FORMULA GUIDE coated, featuring 97 new colors. Here is a summary of updates to the products:
- 97 new metallic colors for a total 301 brilliant shades (48% increase)
- 28 new pastel references for a total of 154 colors (23% increase)
- The Get profile from disk option will allow you to select a WCS profile, even if WCS is not the current CMM. However, the profile will not be used.
- Some color profile descriptions may be read incorrectly by the Color management dialogue and appear as Model or manufacturer unspecified. However, the profile will still work properly.
- Vista only: Changes made in the Color management dialog are not reflected on the color palettes unless you move the cursor over them.
- If files containing drop shadows, PowerClip, or fountain fills spool or print incorrectly to non-PostScript or GDI printers, you can manually change the INI switch to fix the problem by following these steps:
- To change the value in the ini file in the installation folder, navigate to Graphics14/config, and open corelprn.ini.
- In the [Config] section, type 0 for UseDelayRender key.>
- Navigate to Documents and settings/USERNAME/Application Data/Corel/Graphics14/User Config, open corelprn.ini, and change the INI switch to 0 (UseDelayRender key=0) in the [Config] section.
You may have to reset the workspace by holding down F8 as you start the application.
- You can make use of the Unicode compatibility within CorelDRAW X4 to ensure that all application text (e.g., layer names, object names) from earlier versions appear correctly. You will first need to ensure that you have the appropriate language support installed within your operating system. Then, when opening files created in an earlier version that ran on an operating system with a different code page from that of your current operating system, make sure to set the appropriate code page in the Open dialog box. For example, if you created a CorelDRAW 11 file on a Japanese operating system and you are opening the file in CorelDRAW X4 running on an English operating system, when opening the file, you would need to set the code page to 932.
- When opening CDR/DES files created in Corel DESIGNER Professional SG or Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite 12 that contain unsupported objects (for example, diametric/radial dimensions or callouts), a warning message will appear indicating that the file contains unsupported objects. These objects will appear locked while working in CorelDRAW X4. You will have the option of unlocking them and converting them to grouped objects; however, if you wish to re-save the file and maintain the Corel DESIGNER Professional SG or Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite 12 features intact, you should leave these objects locked.
- When saving drop shadows to previous version file formats, the drop shadows will be converted to lens objects. The look of the object will be preserved; however, it will no longer be editable as a drop shadow object.
- Enhanced outline styles from Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite 12 will be maintained in .DES files that can be opened and re-saved within CorelDRAW X4.
- When saving back to previous version formats, the local guide layer is locked upon opening the file in the previous version application..
- For multilingual support in Windows XP, do the following with an administrator account: From the Control Panel, click Regional and language options. Click the Advanced tab. In the Language for non-Unicode programs area, choose a language from the list box. Next, install the appropriate keyboard or IME.
- For multilingual support on Windows Vista, do the following with an administrator account: From the Control Panel, under Clock, Language, and Region, click Change keyboards or other input methods. Click Change Keyboards.
- Text fit to a path and mirrored will be converted to curves when saving to CorelDRAW 12 version and earlier.
- Mirrored paragraph text (except when mirrored both horizontally and vertically) will be converted to curves when saving to CorelDRAW 13 version and earlier.
- The Scrapbook docker has been removed from the default user interface; in order to access the docker it must be customized in via Tools>Customization.
- If CorelDRAW X4 is installed on a system that also has CorelDRAW 11 and/or CorelDRAW 10, the search capability in the earlier versions will be affected. After you complete a search in CorelDRAW 11 or 10, a blank list is generated in the Results window. To avoid this, you can modify the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\COREL\CorelSearch\CorelDRAW14. Modify the registry key from a dynamic value to the absolute language ID (for example, if searching in English, the modification would be to change the path from ..\Languages\<LANG>\Programs\Search.idx to ..\Languages\EN\Programs\Search.idx).
CorelDRAW X4 has the added functionality of being able to copy your content from the CD to another location and continue using the Scrapbook features. To make use of this functionality when using the scrapbook, you will need to do the following:
For CGS X3 content:
- In the location of your choice, create a folder that has the same name as the volume label of the content CD (for example, for the CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X3 clipart disk, you would require a folder called "CGX3_CLPART").
- Copy the entire contents of that CD, including the volinfo.txt file, into this folder.
- In the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\Corel\Media\Corel GRAPHICS X3 Clipart (Disk2), change the path to the location of the folder you created in step #1.
- In the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\Corel\Media\Corel GRAPHICS X3 Photos (Disk3), change the path to the location of the folder you created in step #1.
You will now be able to browse and perform searches on your photos & objects without the need to use the content CDs.
For CGS X4 content:
- In the location of your choice, create a folder that has the same name as the volume label of the DVD (CGX4_PGRM).
- Select the Extras folder from the DVD and copy the entire thing (including all subfolders) to the CGX4_PGRM folder; ensure that you maintain the folder structure of the Extras folder.
- In the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\Corel\Media\Corel GRAPHICS X4, change the path to the location of the folder you created in step #1
You will now be able to browse and perform searches on your photos & objects without the need to use the content CDs.
Corel PHOTO-PAINT X4
- EXIF data is not maintained when saving to CPT or TIF.
- When opening previous version .cpt files (Version 9 and earlier) on systems without the same font and language support installed as when the file was created, type attributes, such as color and size, may change to the default system default font type attributes.
- When using the Cutout Lab with larger images you should make sure you have at least 3 times the image size in available memory (either real or virtual memory).
- To make use of the QuickTimeVR functionality in PHOTO-PAINT, you must have installed QuickTime version 6.x.
- When using Windows XP with Service Pack 2, to preview rollovers created in PHOTO-PAINT, you must temporarily disable the automatic pop-up blocker.
- Sound for Web rollover states is not supported in Netscape Navigator.
Bitstream Font Navigator
- If you have installed Bitstream Font Navigator with a previous version of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite and have created font groups and font catalogs, these will be seen within the version of Bitstream Font Navigator installed with this product. If you uninstall the previous version of Bitstream Font Navigator, these font groups and font catalogs will be removed and will need to be recreated in the version of Bitstream Font Navigator installed with this product.
Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications
To use Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications within CorelDRAW X4 and Corel PHOTO-PAINT X4, Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications 6.4 must be installed. Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications 6.4 is included in the CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 Setup under Utilities and is installed by default during a typical installation.
VBA Programming Guide for CorelDRAW X4
The VBA Programming Guide for CorelDRAW X4 will help you automate tasks and create custom solutions using VBA. If you installed CorelDRAW using the typical install, or a custom install that included VBA, then the guide is accessible from a link in the VBA Help for CorelDRAW or from the corresponding CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 Start menu shortcut.
Updating Macros from CorelDRAW X3 to CorelDRAW X4
To ensure that a macro written for CorelDRAW X3 will work as designed in CorelDRAW X4, you may need to change the name of the class, method, or property, or you may have to change parameters for the macro.
GMS Folders in the User Profile Path
GMS files are normally saved to the GMS folders under the CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4\Draw and CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4\CorelPHOTO-PAINT folders. If the user does not have write access to these folders, the GMS folders will be saved to the User Draw and CorelPHOTO-PAINT folders.
To use the Add-ins for a Windows XP/Vista Limited User Account
Follow the steps below to use add-ins for a Limited User account (the example is for Corel PHOTO-PAINT):
Log in with administrator privileges to the system where you want to run the add-in.
Run regsvr32.exe on the add-in. This will add the required class IDs and registry keys that only an administrator can create.
Run regedit.exe. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Corel/CorelDraw/14.0/Corel PHOTO-PAINT/Addins.
Select the key for your add-in (for example, PhotoPaint.Addin1).
From the Registry menu, click Export Registry File. Enable the Selected Branch option, type a filename in the File name box, and click Save.
Log in to the Limited User account and run regedit.exe.
From the Registry menu, click Import Registry File, specify the .reg file that you exported in step 5, and click Open.
You should be able to run the add-in from this Limited User account.
Trial, Academic, and OEM Versions
Not all components are available in our Trial, Academic, and OEM versions. Unavailable components may include Corel applications, features, third-party utilities and extra content files. However, some of these components may still be referred to within the applications and within the documentation.
Technical Support is not available for OEM, "white box," jewel case (CD only), trial, or Academic versions of Corel products. For more information, please visit .
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 Service Pack 1
- Additional content is installed into separate folders according to type (clipart, objects, or photos). Shortcuts to these folders are added to the Start menu to facilitate browsing to the content.
- The Scrapbook docker has been added to the default workspace. You must reset your workspace to see this change.
- Quitting CorelDRAW with the Snap to Grid option enabled no longer produces an error.
- The resolution of a selected bitmap is now displayed on the status bar.
- Locking guidelines when the rotation handles are visible no longer produces an error.
- Page display issues no longer occur when you use certain touch-pad or scrolling devices.
- Dialog boxes and dockers are now properly sized when certain video device drivers and settings (specifically nView) are used.
- Several enhancements were made to the Object Manager docker to enhance the new layer structure functionality:
- The layer structure and layer names are now retained when you open a file from a previous version and then save it back to a previous version.
- Files that have a consistent layer structure throughout the document can now be saved back to previous versions with the layer structure intact and layer names retained.
- Toggling the Show/Hide icon in the Layer Manager view shows or hides the Master Layer on a specific page. If changes are made while not in the Layer Manager view, the settings for the Master Layer are applied to the entire document.
- Master Layers remain at the bottom of the layers list when a new page is inserted.
- When you drag guidelines onto the page, they are added to the Master Guide layer as they were in previous versions. If you have a local Guides layer selected and then drag a guideline to the page, it is added to the local Guides layer. Guides can still be moved from the Guides layers to the Master Guide layer. If you prefer to add guides to the local Guides layer, you must edit the registry key at: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Corel\CorelDRAW.0\CorelDRAW\Application Preferences\Guides\GuidelinesOnMasterPage. A value of 1 adds guides to the Master Page; a value of 0 adds guides to the local Guides layer.
- Mirroring or resizing paragraph text with the Text > Show Non-Printing Characters command enabled no longer displays an error.
- Shortcuts for increasing and decreasing text size are now working in both Edit state and Pick state.
- Adjusting line, character, or word spacing interactively with the Shape tool in any display mode no longer results in a crash.
- When you are moving a text object to duplicate it at a specific position, the original is now displayed when you press the plus sign or spacebar, or when you right-click. This enhancement can help you position the duplicate in relation to the original text object.
- Numbers entered by using an Asian IME are now marked with a Latin language ID. A Latin font can be applied without having to change the language of numbers.
- When you open files from earlier versions that contain text on a path, the text no longer shifts from its original position.
- Hovering over the Font Size list box applies the change only after you click the new font size.
- When TrueDoc is used to embed fonts within a document, double-byte and bidirectional fonts are not supported.
- Bullets, drop caps, and indents in paragraph text that has Right to Left direction are converted to curves when the file is saved to CorelDRAW versions 13.0 and earlier.
- Applying the Undo command on dimension lines no longer produces an error.
- When editing PowerClip objects and symbols, the object inside the linked group is now selected by default.
- OLE support for Excel 2007 tables has been enhanced.
- CorelDRAW is now fully terminated when it completes an OLE session as a server.
- When you work in a container application, editing the TextFont Options no longer produces an error.
- When CorelDRAW is run as a server application, the Print command no longer becomes disabled.
- The Automatically Hyperlink feature has been enhanced for Asian languages.
Bitmap Controls & Effects
- Information about bitmap resolution is now displayed on the status bar.
- When bitmaps are exported, bitmap inflation and anti-aliasing of straight lines no longer occur due to a change in the anti-aliasing behavior during export.
Object Attributes & Controls
- The Apply to Duplicate option in the Transformation docker creates a duplicate the first time you use the option.
- Sampling colors by using the Eyedropper tool has been enhanced to improve compatibility with Asian operating systems.
- The Replace text properties feature in the Replace Wizard has been enhanced to work with double-byte text.
- When arrowheads are added to dimension lines, the arrowheads are added only to the line that contains the dimension text.
- When dimension lines are selected, the pen outline attributes are now correctly displayed in the Pen Outline dialog box.
- Copying a lens in Corel PHOTO-PAINT no longer results in program instability.
- Deleted nibs are now removed from the Brush Settings docker, thus making nibs easier to manage.
- Print separations in Corel PHOTO-PAINT no longer produces unnecessary empty plates.
- Print Merge has been enhanced to recognize RTF & CSV files saved from within the Wizard.
- Print Preview is no longer missing any printing boundaries areas of the current driver.
- TIFF export has been enhanced to improve compatibility with Photoshop CS3.
- RAW support for the following camera models has been added: Canon EOS 450D, Canon Powershot G9, Sony DSLR-A300, DSLR-A200, DSLR-A350, Fuji IS-1, S100FS, Pentax K20D, Nikon D60, and Olympus E-420.
- The following RAW file formats are now listed in the Import an Image and Open and Image dialog boxes: Adobe DNG, Kodak DCR, Pentax PEF, Leaf MOS, Sony SRF, SR2, ARW, and Panasonic RAW.
Microsoft Word (DOC)
- Double-byte text compatibility has been improved.
Adobe Illustrator (AI)
- Custom edge-pad settings are now retained in imported AI files that contain gradients.
- Asian text support has been improved for exported AI files that are opened in Adobe Illustrator (versions CS and higher).
Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Publish to PDF: Spot colors assigned to fills and outlines are now maintained in monochrome bitmaps.
- The autosensing functionality during PDF import has been enhanced. If a file is saved with the AI compatibility option enabled, it is opened as a PDF file by default; if you wish to open the PDF as an AI file, you must select the AI - Adobe Illustrator filter in the Import dialog box.
- Import PDF: When text is imported as curves and the text font is not available on the computer, the curves are created by using the embedded font within the PDF file; if the font is not embedded, the Panose Font Matching dialog box will be invoked.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 Service Pack 2
- Additional Gallery images have been added to the Welcome Screen in CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT.
- Navigation buttons for the Gallery Images were added to the Welcome Screen in CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT.
- Property bar now updates after repeating transformations and position when nudging objects.
- Using the Scroll wheel or Alt+arrows with text and/or curve objects on the page no longer causes screen refresh issues.
- CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 now launches properly when Autodesk Inventor, Mechanical 2009, or MS SQL Server 2008 are installed on the system.
- Colors now import correctly when importing icons in the Customization dialogue. Colors are improved but still convert to an optimized palette of 256 colors.
- Page tabs on multipage documents are now more accessible when sorting and modifying pages.
- Custom indent settings and hanging indents are now retained when saving a drawing as CorelDRAW (.CDR) Version 13.0.
- Bullet spacing is now properly applied to text following a blank line when using the indent control on the ruler.
- Refresh issues, specifically with non-printing characters, have been resolved when moving a text object.
- Visual feedback is now available when adjusting line, character, or word spacing with the Shape tool in Wireframe mode.
- Highlighted text no longer deselects when attempting to change the font.
- Leading words in a bulleted list are no longer inaccurately flagged as misspelled.
- When using CTRL+A to select text in a text edit state, and the text overflows the text frame, the cut/copy options from the menu and the property bar are no longer disabled.
- The Create boundary effect has been improved to be more consistent with previous versions.
- Drop shadows applied to text objects no longer cause display issues when placed over a PowerClip object.
- Drop shadows applied to a text object with the outline set to "Behind Fill" now applies the drop shadow to the fill.
- Alt+right drag now copies outline to text object
- Opening files containing many color styles no longer causes instability.
Native File I/O
- Saving files to previous versions after adding a new page no longer becomes unstable.
- Saving settings as default no longer bloats the file size.
- The object position is now properly updated on the property bar when nudging objects and performing transformation operations such as Edit, Repeat (CTRL+R).
- The rotation value for scaled objects is now displayed properly on the property bar.
- Objects dragged into a group within the Object Manager now appear correctly when an Undo action is performed.
- Importing a single-layer CDR file into another single-layer CDR file no longer imports the file onto a new layer.
- Re-sizing layouts containing tables no longer incorrectly prints the table bounding area.
- Print Merge has been enhanced to properly merge text attributes of a data placeholder.
- Enhanced output of small lines in custom pattern fills.
- Barcodes now appear on the black separation layer only, instead of separating to all four colors.
- Referencing DataItems and then setting another reference to the DataItem object and changing a property no longer causes instability.
- Obtaining curve data via CorelDRAW IDrawSubPath GetCurveInfo () no longer causes instability.
- Exporting a single-page document as an uncompressed TIF no longer results in a two-page document in ACDSee.
- RAW support for the following camera models has been added: Panasonics LX3 and FZ28,
Nikon D90, P6000 and D700, Canon EOS 50D and EOS 1000D, Canon PowerShot SD300,
Sony A900, Kodak C603, and Olympus E-520.
Encapsulated PostScript (EPS)
- Last-used settings are now maintained on Vista.
- Improved editable import on Vista.
- Files no longer import with duplicated layers or with layers in the wrong order.
Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Accessing the Settings dialog with a large CDR file open no longer causes instability.
- Date created and date modified info is now saved with the PDF.
- Rotated bitmaps now maintain bitmap resolution information on import or open of a PDF.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 Version Number Table:
Version Number of Initial Release
Version Number with Service Pack 1
Version Number with Service Pack 2
Photosynthesis takes place in what part of the plant
Telugu actress armpit hair photos
Como se puede escanear una foto
Elizabeth taylor parents photos
Photofiltre gratuit en franais
Website that can edit photos