Here are only few of the unique/cool features in BioniX Background Switcher:
Automatically show bright wallpapers during the day and dark wallpapers during the night
Automatic background color detection
Smart fit - BioniX Wallpaper will automatically stretch your wallpapers so they would fit your desktop
Animated GIF wallpapers:
Live webcam as wallpaper
Special effects (tile, mirror, vintage, etc)
Prevent icons from hiding the best part of the image
Your mum is coming. Press F1 to hide that blonde wallpaper. Now pretend you work hard...
Set a specific wallpapers at the specified hours. For example 'Go buy milk.jpg' at 4PM, or a time lapse image (as above)
- Change wallpaper & shutdown - Don't want to be disturbed by BioniX? Let is set the wallpaper once in the morning and shutdown itself
- Online images - Use wallpapers directly from a web site without downloading them in your computer
- Flexible time - Set BioniX to change your wallpaper any time you like. For example every 4 min. and 57 seconds
- Automatically filter unwanted images
An image manager also
BioniX Background Switcher is not only a Background Switcher but also an advanced wallpaper manager: with BioniX you can easily create thematic playlists, filter unwanted images, sort wallpapers by file size/resolution/name/rating, rename or delete wallpapers directly from playlist, photo edit wallpapers, etc. Adding wallpapers to playlist is as simple as drag & drop.
BioniX Wallpaper offers unique features that no other background switcher offers. For example, with you can monitor a folder and automatically update the playlist when wallpapers are added to that folder. Another cool feature is 'Day/night' which allows you to display a specific wallpaper on your desktop based on your local time (for example sunrise wallpapers in the morning and sunset wallpapers in the evening). You can choose which wallpaper appears at which hour of the day. Find a non-exhaustive list of here.
BioniX Background Changer is monolithic which means that it doesn't require additional software/modules (dotNet, Java, Internet Explorer, Service Packs, codecs, etc) to run. This means that installs no crapware in your computer. You can put it together with your background wallpapers on a CD or USB stick and give it to your friends (or customers if you are a corporate user).
For business also
BioniX is also used in corporate environment.
- In offices it can be used to show corporate logo on all screens
- In cubicles, to show an event reminder (as wallpaper) to all employees ('Meeting at 3PM')
- In shop windows show a list of products
- In front desks to show a slide, presentation or introduction in services offered by the company
- For debugging purposes - BioniX can show technical information (over wallpaper) about the computer so the employee can communicate these details to the technical department
Foto ayu azhari without mercy
Time magazine best photos 2019
Holt waiting children photolisting
Face photo montages online free
Denmark visa photo requirements
Nude photos gillian anderson
Kairali tv anchor lakshmi nair hot photos