How to Fix the Application Error 0xc000007b Using AIO 210
Error 0xc000007b is an application error code on Windows that appears when a program fails to launch or run. This is generally encountered when an application tries to open on a computer that’s missing important components or runtime files. Most people tend to get frustrated when this problem arises, and either removes the program that failed to launch or reformat the entire PC. But this error is actually pretty simple to fix using only a few basic applications.
Downloading an Application that Will Install the Missing Files
Download an application called AIO 210.This is a third-party application that installs basic runtime files needed to open a program.
- You may download the AIO 210 from the links provided in the Sources and Citations section at the end of this guide. You can also search online for “AIO 210” for more download pages.
- Error 0xc000007b is usually caused by missing runtime files on your PC. Some of these runtime files are installed on your PC by default, together with your operating system, but somehow gets deleted as your remove various programs from your PC.
Extract the files.The application will come inside a compressed folder. Right-click on the downloaded file and select “Extract to” from the pop-up menu to extract its contents.
Open the extracted folder.Inside you’ll find a file called “aio-runtime.” Double-click this file to open it.
Installing the Missing Files Using AIO 210
Click the “Installation” tab.Once the aio-runtime file is open, you’ll find this tab at the upper-left corner of its window.
Check the items.Put a check mark on all the items listed under the Installation tab. Click each check box and make sure that all items are selected.
Install the missing files.Click the “Install” button at the bottom-left corner of the window to start installing the missing files. Wait for it to finish installing.
- The installation will take several minutes depending on the files that need to be installed and the processing speed of your computer.
Restart your computer.After the installation is done, the aio-runtime application will require you to restart your PC to apply the changes made. Just click on “Restart” and wait for your computer to reboot.
Test the applications you want to run to see if the problem has been fixed.Error 0xc000007b should no longer appear.
- If the error still appears, just repeat the steps above and make sure that you check all items listed in the Installation tab.
QuestionI did everything, but I still can't run my application. What should I do?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerRoll back your system (restore it to a point before you had the error). If the error still persists, reinstall the app.Thanks!
- When uninstalling applications using Window’s Control Panel, make sure that you don’t accidentally remove important components like .NET frameworks or DirectX runtime files. These are the common problems why a program won’t open, leading to error 0xc000007b.
- After reinstalling the missing runtime files, your computer may prompt you for a Windows update. Perform the OS update and the runtime files you installed will also get updated.
- Only download runtime files from reputable sources. Some applications may carry malwares that can infect and corrupt your system files.
Video: How to Fix (0xc000007b) Error easily for All Works on Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (Solved)
How to Make a Cork Bench
Courtney Love to Launch A Capsule Collection for Nasty Gal
How to Tune Your Guitar in Dropped C
Dating Tips Learned From My 300 Tinder Dates
Kylie Jenner Launches New Nail Polish Collection
Menopause Does Not Boost Diabetes Risk, Study Finds
How to Reheat Tamales
YOU ARE: A Strategist
How sanctions on Russia hurt Putins closest allies
MORE: This Chart Shows How Heel Heights Have Risen and Fallen
How to Make Potato Bacon Soup