Закрыть ... [X]
Welcome to an incomparable bed and breakfast!
- Our elegant and romantic inn is conveniently located in the heart of Woodstock village.
- Walk to art galleries, boutique shops, cafes and restaurants, and all that a romantic vacation in New England has to offer.
- With convenient access to nearby Quechee, Barnard, Hanover, Killington, Bridgewater, and White River Junction, our inn is close to all of the most wonderful things to do in Vermont.
- We offer luxurious accommodations which are much like a boutique hotel, include a two-room suite and seven pampering guestrooms.
- All rooms have private, en-suite bathrooms, individually controlled heat and air conditioning, Turkish cotton towels, flat panel televisions, complimentary wi-fi, Pogessi of Italy bath products, hair dryers, iron and ironing board, luxurious linens and gorgeous decor.
- Some rooms have spa tubs and fireplaces.
- Keurig coffeemakers are available upon request for your room.
- Dine at individual tables, by candlelight, at your convenience between 8 and 9:30 a.m. In the winter months, enjoy the fire in the wood-burning fireplace in the dining room.
- Our three course breakfasts are made from scratch and feature ingredients from local farms and purveyors within an hours drive from our inn.
- Choose what you would like to eat each morning. We always offer the entree of the day, farm fresh eggs prepared to order, or our homemade granola. All accompanied by freshly squeezed orange juice, seasonal fruit, Luis's pastry of the day, two kinds of Inn-made bread, and Green Mountain Smokehouse bacon or sausage.
- Relax and enjoy our guest tavern, seasonal gardens, front parlor and porch.
- As the only B&B in the area with an outdoor terrace, we pride ourselves in the lovely spring and summer vacation environment we have created for our guests.
- Working with Simon Pearce and other notable attractions and destinations, we've created special packages that must not be missed.
In the Press
- Best Breakfast at a B&B. Thank you Jim Ferri, author of the blog "never stop traveling".
- Proudly featured in Jim Flynn's .
Collage maker photo grid
Bros pose like hoes photos
Foto artis bianca liza
Sheene mill wedding photos
Wedding photography questions to ask clients
The cooper estate wedding photography
Tim walker photographer biography